Thread: HHMMMM Marty or Ryan??

Thanks

Default HHMMMM Marty or Ryan??

I don't know which I should feel more sorry for LOL. Ryan for being sick and missing work, BTW glad to see that you are back on your feet!! I wish I could see a sunrise from Washington!!

Or should I feel more sorry for Marty because Ryan is calling him a bad luck kitty?? Poor Marty gives you all the love you could ever want, then on this "day" you push him away and don't love him . Poor Poor Marty!!

I do hope everything is going well for you all atop right now!!
    Diane
    Summit Club Member

Give me the outdoors, and I will show you the world!!

Thanks

Thanks for reading my comment. And just to clarify, I am not completely ignoring the cat, just making sure he doesn't cross my path.

As for seeing sunrise, there is a few ways to do this. One is our winter edutrips or our less expensive summer edutrips. There are guided trips up that get to stay the night here. But, if those are out of your price range, the auto road opens two or three times early during the summer specifically for sunrise. Of course there is no guarantee that just because you are up here though, that you will see anything. Last nights edutrip missed out on a sunrise and a sunset. They got windy weather but lacked those two sights.
    Ryan Knapp
    Staff Meteorologist/Night Observer, KMWN (Mt Washington Obs., NH)

Thanks

Well I guess I will either have to save my pennies for one of the edutrips (summer probably LOL) or I will have to get my butt up really early and drive up there. Of course there is the option of hiking in the summer time, spending the night, then waking to a sunrise . The only way I will probably get that lucky though is to watch the web cams **sigh** Hey wait!! Doesn't being a Summit Club Member have a privilege of a Edutrip??

Well in order to pay attention to the cat he has to walk in front of you, which is technically crossing your path LOL. But since there is only an hour and half left of the day, I think you are pretty safe now!! **Knocks on Wood** BUT of course the best way to avoid it all, is to NOT be superstitious LOL Glad to have you back sweetie!!
    Last edited by MsCntry; 02-13-2009 at 10:43 PM.
    Diane
    Summit Club Member

Give me the outdoors, and I will show you the world!!

Thanks

When will the dates for the summer edutrips be posted? I want to go on one for my birthday present to myself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faegilr View Post
    When will the dates for the summer edutrips be posted?
    I believe we aim to get them posted some time in April or early May. We usually try to post a comment on the front page when they do get posted. So as soon as we get word, we will let y'all know.
    Ryan Knapp
    Staff Meteorologist/Night Observer, KMWN (Mt Washington Obs., NH)