Thread: Alpine Flower Pics

Flatlander Guest

Smile Alpine Flower Pics

Just want to thank whomever put the link to the alpine flowers in the message today...it was fascinating!

Thanks

They should be in full bloom this week, or atleast soon...

I haven't seen them in a few years, but they are beautiful!!!

Flatlander Guest

Thank you for the info, I love to photograph wild flowers from different angles...I always wanted to find a field of wildflowers but the closest I could find was off of route 10 in Keene NH but it was off a ramp off the highway and hard to photograph.

Again thank you!
    Deb Sawyer

Thanks

Default Fields of wildflowers...

I think that the best fields of wildflowers I've ever seen were the lupines in Sugar Hill / Franconia area around this time. Should be peaking soon.

Here's a website, if your in Keene, it's a bit of a hike, but well worth the drive IMO!

http://www.franconianotch.org/lupine.festival.html

xiaoxiao33 Guest

I love to photograph wild flowers from different angles...I always wanted to find a field of wildflowers but the closest I could find was off of route 10 in Keene NH but it was off a ramp off the highway and hard to photograph.

Thanks

Default spam

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoxiao33
    I love to photograph wild flowers from different angles...I always wanted to find a field of wildflowers but the closest I could find was off of route 10 in Keene NH but it was off a ramp off the highway and hard to photograph.
    hmmm...very first post happens to be link to a commercial florist website. Please read the Forum Rules And FAQs.