Thread: Big Coolidge Mountain

Thanks

Default Big Coolidge Mountain

Hi! Anyone hike this before? The bf and I are heading to Lincoln next month and want to hike something. I'm finding little info online, which has me skeptical.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelNino View Post
    Hi! Anyone hike this before? The bf and I are heading to Lincoln next month and want to hike something. I'm finding little info online, which has me skeptical.

Any ideas?
    Depending on what type of elevation you're looking for (and if you want to deal with the snow and ice or not) you might try hiking Mt Pemigewasset(Indian Head).Great views from the cliffs for little effort if you haven't done this hike already.Have a great time.

Thanks

Big and Little Coolidge are both pretty much bushwhacks. It's been many years since I went up either one. Little Coolidge we used to access from a trail behind my cousins house on Pollard Rd. I'm sure 30 years later that trail is barely detectable.
    Big Coolidge is usually accessed from the old Osseo trail that starts behind the Clearbrook condo complex. You hike in a half mile or so then start your bushwhack. It's very thick in there.
    If you do a search for the old Osseo trail and the Coolidges you might find something.