I had a really great time, I just love that area so much. Waiting another year to go up will just be too long. I'd love to try snow mobiling, I think that would be fun. Maybe STP next summer, but I doubt I'd be able to hike it, maybe I could help out in other ways.

We got really lucky with the drives, no traffic up or back. We took a different route home this time, we drove 112 straight across to 91, what a pretty ride. If we didn't stop in Deerfield Mass., it would have been only 6.5 hours. Not too bad.

We had great weather, even though Sunday was cloudy and cool, not bad at all. And I packed as if I were going to the arctic for a week or two...

I am already dreading going back to work next week, I desperately needed the time off. But I'll be off again the week of Thanksgiving, so not too far away.

Anna: No WS tickets this time around, though I could probably get my hands on one or two if I wanted.

I know that most of you are Sox fans and I hope that I didn't offend anyone by adding the pic. of the stadium. I thought it was funny....