Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat Fanciers.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna LeBlanc View Post
    Bob,
    Keep me informed;I definitely want to meet these guys when you get them!!

Anna
    Will do, Anna!
    Bob

I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

My Seek the Peak 2014 Photo Set

Thanks

Default Great Cats

All are great looking cats, this is Gracie Mae, I got her at the local shelter when she was between 3 and 4 years old and I've had her for almost 6 years, what a great animal. She is great around the house, doesn't bother anything, claws on her scratch pad when she needs to and gets into bed when I do and gets up when I do, none of the usual nighttime hijinks that you get from most cats as they are usually known as nighttime creatures.

Matt

September04-1.jpg

Portrait.jpg

Thanks

She's a beautiful cat Matt! She has the look of a very calm kitty.
    Bob

Thanks

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Miser View Post
    She's a beautiful cat Matt! She has the look of a very calm kitty.
    Thanks Bob, she is extremely calm, probably why she weighs 16 pounds LOL. She's not calm though if she sees another cat in the yard, she goes crazy, obviously doesn't want another cat near her house, it's the only thing that sets her off. The only bad thing about that is I can't adopt a second cat if I want to. One more pic of Gracie Mae......July04-1.jpg

Thanks

Default Gracie Mae

She's absolutely beautiful Matt!I love that last picture of her sticking her tongue out.

Maybe she could give our Spicy lessons at how to behave in the wee hours of the morning.

Anna

Thanks

Default Thanks Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna LeBlanc View Post
    She's absolutely beautiful Matt!I love that last picture of her sticking her tongue out.

Maybe she could give our Spicy lessons at how to behave in the wee hours of the morning.

Anna
    Thank you Anna, yes, that last pic is funny, I kept telling her not to look at me when I got out of the shower but you know how you can't tell a cat what to do, I just knew that would be her response. LOL I really never had a cat that didn't explore and play during the night, but she is the absolute best, sleeps in bed with me right through the night and 99% of the time, she don't get up until I do, not a typical cat in that aspect.

Thanks

All such beautful kitty cats. My computer crashed a few months ago and I lost a ton of photos, I have to take some more of her to post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KathyC View Post
    All such beautful kitty cats. My computer crashed a few months ago and I lost a ton of photos, I have to take some more of her to post here.
    That's a shame you lost a lot of your photos. You may want to consider backing up your new photos, and any other irreplaceable files to a flash drive, CD, DVD, or external hard drive. The flash drives are really cheap and very easy to backup your files to. I store my drives in a fireproof safe in case of a house fire. The refrigerator works great too. Most times, the contents of a refrig are unaffected by the heat of a house fire. Avoid storing them in the freezer though, that's too cold of an environment.
    Bob

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Miser View Post
    That's a shame you lost a lot of your photos. You may want to consider backing up your new photos, and any other irreplaceable files to a flash drive, CD, DVD, or external hard drive. The flash drives are really cheap and very easy to backup your files to. I store my drives in a fireproof safe in case of a house fire. The refrigerator works great too. Most times, the contents of a refrig are unaffected by the heat of a house fire. Avoid storing them in the freezer though, that's too cold of an environment.
    You can never have too many copies. An external hard drive is good protection against a primary hard drive crash as is burning to CD/DVD (which you can also keep off-site copies of). With the cost of online storage though that's really the best bet these days. If you use an online photo sharing service and put everything there you get the double benefit of sharing your pics and having a backup as well. Google just dropped the price of the additional storage for Picasa (and gmail, docs, etc) to $5/yr for 20G which is more than enough to hold most peoples complete photo archive at full resolution. Many of the other paid photo sharing sites have no user storage limits so those are options too. Protect those pics!
    Mark

Keep close to Nature's heart...
    and break clear away, once in awhile,
    and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods.
    Wash your spirit clean. - John Muir

Hiking photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/mtruman42
    Hiking Blog: http://theramblingsblog.blogspot.com/
    Seek the 2011 Peak page: Mark Truman's Pledge Page

Thanks

Default Cat Fanciers

does anyone know if the alarm that comes with this car is a thatcham approved cat1 alarm or just a standard alarm and immobiliser ?

cheers craig
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    Public Beach