Registration for our biggest and best Seek the Peak is now officially open!
Some exciting new additions for this blowout 10th annual event include:
- A new and improved registration process
- A special 10th anniversary premium package (available for purchase) featuring a short-sleeved wicking hiking shirt available in both men's and women's sizes (and yes, you can still get the classic cotton tee for free!)
- Expanded hours for Friday night registration (you don't have to wait until 5 anymore!)
- A new and improved Friday night kick-off party at the Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center with food, drinks, fun activities for the entire family and lots of free parking!
- An all-new Friday night kick-off concert featuring a rockin' national recording artist
- A new and improved after party featuring expanded hours, an awesome new menu (yes, there will be a vegetarian option this year!), and plenty of things to see and do before and after dinner
Thanks to an awesome response to last year's survey, we're rolling out these new additions and much, much more to make Seek the Peak 10 the biggest and best Seek the Peak ever!
Check out the schedule page and register today!