What will the high temperature be on July 24th - the day of Seek The Peak? Will so many hikers bringing in the money for the Observatory raise the temperature at the summit that day?
- On the daily F6 report the column labeled "MAX" for temperature will be the official data source for the high temperature on July 24th.
- Entries (guesses) can be made starting now.
- All entries must be made and dated by this forum to be no later than 11:59 PM on Friday, July 16th.
- Employees of any company claiming to be able to alter the weather are not allowed to win. They may enter if they wish.
- Any person caught holding a heat source of any type near the thermometer to alter the official temp for that day will be banned to the Tip Top House.
- If a specific temperature (whole numbers only) has been selected by more than one person, only the first entry will be valid.
- If the actual temperature is not guessed, then the person who guesses the next higher temperature is the winner, assuming there is a higher guess.
- The winner will receive a hearty round of applause from all participants and lurkers.
My prediction is the temperature will be higher if we raise more money for the Observatory. So, get you guesses in and collect the money for a great cause.