Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Another Meet and greet !

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Another Meet and greet !

    SnowMiser! GREAT TO Meet YOU!

    Hope you had a fun trip up today, it was really a day for the adventurous!

    Its so much fun to put faces and Message board names together.


    Sue ( thats my name tag)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

    Brad (09-05-2010), Charlie (09-04-2010)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    693
    Thanked 297 Times in 227 Posts

    Default

    Hi Sue, it was very nice to meet you too! It is fun to put faces and names together from these boards. Sorry for the late response, just got home late Tuesday.

    We had a great visit up on the summit Saturday. And we were very fortunate to have our tour given by Brian. I knew it would be a good one when he walked down the hall to greet us.
    Bob

    I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

    My Seek the Peak 2013 Photo Set

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dighton,Ma
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    665
    Thanked 95 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Miser View Post
    Hi Sue, it was very nice to meet you too! It is fun to put faces and names together from these boards. Sorry for the late response, just got home late Tuesday.

    We had a great visit up on the summit Saturday. And we were very fortunate to have our tour given by Brian. I knew it would be a good one when he walked down the hall to greet us.
    And you got to pet and play with Marty too-you lucky son-of-a-gun!!!

    _____________
    Anna

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    693
    Thanked 297 Times in 227 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna LeBlanc View Post
    And you got to pet and play with Marty too-you lucky son-of-a-gun!!!
    Anna, I almost forgot to mention that. Our visit with Marty was very brief, but I finally got to meet the one who Rules The Mountain!
    Bob

    I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

    My Seek the Peak 2013 Photo Set

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hi Bob,
    It sounds like you had a lot fun meeting Marty and getting that tour from Brian....I just came back Sunday from a NH 10 day trip myself.
    Armando

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    693
    Thanked 297 Times in 227 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailsend View Post
    Hi Bob,
    It sounds like you had a lot fun meeting Marty and getting that tour from Brian....I just came back Sunday from a NH 10 day trip myself.
    Armando, I wish I would have known you were up there. We could have connected somewhere. Hope your trip yielded many great hikes! Maybe we can do a hike this fall around the Delaware Water Gap or The Pinnacle?
    Bob

    I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

    My Seek the Peak 2013 Photo Set

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow Miser For This Useful Post:

    Charlie (09-10-2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •