Thread: MWO Forum Members Please Read

Threaded View

Thanks

Default MWO Forum Members Please Read

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that I have been a member of this forum for just about a year now, and have enjoyed it a lot. I've actually only been hiking for about a year as well, and when I first started out, looked at many different forums, blogs and other online resources. Obviously, there are a ton of great ones out there, but I must say, I think this forum is the best because of its members.

I find myself looking forward to monitoring it on a daily basis and reading all the posts. The members (you guys) are extremely kind and have been more than helpful to me. Many people have reached out to me via Facebook, email, etc. and have really made me feel a part of your community. This forum has also raised my interest in the MW Observatory in general, so much so, that my wife purchased me a membership this past August for my birthday.

So I wanted to write a "thank you" on my blog (where I love to write about my hiking endeavors) to all of you. If you have a minute, please feel free to read it...if not, I understand we are all busy, this posting pretty much reiterates what is in my blog.

My Blog Posting

So again, thanks to all of you.

I know this posting is cheezy, so for that I apologize...but it was on my mind today.

Thanks,
    Karl

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KSearl For This Useful Post:

billysinc (09-17-2010), CHRIS (09-19-2010), MOAB149 (09-27-2010)