It is that time of year when we all scratch our head trying to come up with a good holiday gift idea. But, it is easy this year!
- Give a Mt Washington Observatory membership as a gift.
- For a member move them up a level or two or three.
- Have someone on your list who has everything? Give a donation to the Observatory in that person's name.
- Give an EduTrip or a DayTrip to a friend.
- Have a child who wants something really, really cool? Give his or her class an online Distance Learning session with an observer at the summit of Mt Washington!
- Take a child to the Weather Discovery Center in N Conway - have fun together - then ask them to find a gift in the shop right in the WDC.
- Give an extra donation to the Observatory. There is always a need.
If you want to talk about donation ideas and ways of helping provide extra funding for key initiatives - or Planned Giving - call Kerry MacDougal at HQs in N Conway. She would love to talk with you.
If you want to give yourself a gift, sign up and become a member. Or if you are already a member, move to the next higher membership level. You will love it!