Thread: Naughty, or nice?

Thanks

Default Naughty, or nice?

So... The observers have mailed their Christmas list to me, emailed it to me, and have now even posted it in the Observer Comments.

They're even claiming that they've been good boys and girls... Which with a few minor exceptions, is pretty close to right... but, OH, the stories that I could tell! But, I shouldn't, so I won't...

Now Ryan also asked a very important question - just what sort of milk and cookies should be left out for me this year?

That is a question that I am ALWAYS happy to answer! ( this answer applies to each and every one of you, not just the observers).

Lately, I've developed a fondness for homemade ginger snaps! Ideally, they should be a little crispy on the outside, but still a little chewy on the inside. As for milk, I'm trying to eat healthy, so a glass of skim or 1% is great (though, I'd really love a glass of egg nog - just don't make it too strong - I've got a team full of reindeer to manage, and have to make it all the way back to the North Pole at the end of the night!).

Thank you, and to all a good night!

Santa

Thanks

Thank you Santa,
    Your cookie choice is very important, thanks for letting us know and might I add a good choice. Interesting, Ginger snaps were already on my cookie making list. Cookie/Candy baking to commence late next week.

See Ya soon
    Karen
    ~ Pocket ~
    ~ Everything happens in it's own time ~

Thanks

Thanks Santa! And I will try to stir up a little snow for everyone's area so they can enjoy a nice white Christmas.
    Bob

I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

My Seek the Peak 2014 Photo Set

Thanks

Glad to oblige - it'll take some will power to make sure there's some left for you though! As for the milk, we've gone vegan this year - will soy be OK?
    :-))