Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Web Site Logos

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Miser View Post
    Their logo definitely does look nice on the website!!! Many thanks to EMS for partnering with this great organization.
    2nd that!

EMS is a great store, I go to the one in Newton and the salespeople actually know enough to help me decide what to splurge on...my store of choice and kinda the polar opposite of mega corp places like REI where most of the salespeople couldn't tell the difference between and ice axe and an ice tool if it was turned around backwards hitting them in the head ( randomly on that note a hammer always feels much much better then an adze)
    Last edited by smithtim; 01-03-2011 at 06:56 PM.
    'when it starts to hurt your nearly halfway and probably should get out those ropes & put your crampons on"

Thanks

I like the new banners. The only problem is that one of my photos was replaced, so sad.
    Bill
    Next up: Vermont City Marathon: May, 2011
    EasternLight

Thanks

EMS has definitely taken care of me over the years... though REI also has a fair assortment of goods different than that of EMS. It's a shame there isn't one in the area. Either way it's nice to see. I saw an email from EMS the other day with a note about this at the bottom, very cool!
    Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.