Thread: Good Luck to All Hikers This Year

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Good Luck to All Hikers This Year

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I have been on here. It s been a crazy year for me. Sadly I missed seek the peak last year due to my fathers 70th, but of course that wasn't sad and I was preparing for this years seek the peak when I got some bad news. Unfortunately, a fibroma was found in my knee which has caused the bone in my tibia just below my knee to deteriorate 50%. Simply I am at a huge risk of breaking my leg until I have surgery on it this fall. Haven't been able to hike all season, but hopefully I will be ready to go for some skiing this winter and back to hiking in the spring.

Anyways enough about my drama. I just wanted to to say good luck to all the seek the peakers this year. Have Fun, Be Safe, and Enjoy the Day. It is all for a great cause!

To the Kilted Clan - Way to go guys, your fundraising efforts have been, well, to say the least Amazing! Good Job.

I'm going to miss all the great people again this year at seek the peak, but I still must make my trip to the summit this year somehow, that I cannot give up, so I will be coming up in August with some friends to introduce them to Mount Washington and will take the easy route by driving the auto road!

njhiker signing off! Have Fun All!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to njhiker For This Useful Post:

Anna LeBlanc (07-18-2011), Mackmom (07-18-2011), mtruman (07-19-2011)