Thread: 2012 STP Internal Server Error

Thanks

Default 2012 STP Internal Server Error

Hey - I wanted to support one of the hikers, but when I try to do so I get an "Internal Server Error" page and am unable to do so. So....somebody help, is this a problem on my end or the Obs site? Anybody else having this problem? Thx!
    "LIVE FREE OR DIE...DEATH IS NOT THE WORST OF ALL EVILS." Gen. John Stark. "by reason of much foule weather and Extreme Bad Woods to travel in..." From the letter of my Great Uncle, Samuel Willard (accompanied by my grandfather Henry), to Governor Dummer on August 16, 1725, explaining the reason for his return, being instructed to "range all the country", of the Wawobadenik (White Mountains) July 19-August 16, 1725. I am a 13th generation New Englander and proud of it.

Thanks

Thanks for bringing this up and sorry about the inconvenience. I am not sure what the solution is or where the problem might lie. It could be a momentary hiccup, but if it persists, please let us know by using one of the methods available here: http://www.mountwashington.org/contact/. Unfortunately, I am limited on what I can do from up here on the summit, since it is the valley staff who is in charge of that site. And being a holiday weekend, this problem may linger into Tuesday before it gets resolved since that is when the valley staff will return from the extended weekend. So, please be patient, and come Tuesday, if the problem persists, please contact us again via phone or email. Have a great Memorial Day weekend and sorry once again about the inconvenience.
    Ryan Knapp
    Staff Meteorologist/Night Observer, KMWN (Mt Washington Obs., NH)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knapper For This Useful Post:

Anna LeBlanc (06-02-2012), Charlie (05-28-2012)

Thanks

No problem Ryan, thx for the heads-up and I will check it again after the holiday!
    "LIVE FREE OR DIE...DEATH IS NOT THE WORST OF ALL EVILS." Gen. John Stark. "by reason of much foule weather and Extreme Bad Woods to travel in..." From the letter of my Great Uncle, Samuel Willard (accompanied by my grandfather Henry), to Governor Dummer on August 16, 1725, explaining the reason for his return, being instructed to "range all the country", of the Wawobadenik (White Mountains) July 19-August 16, 1725. I am a 13th generation New Englander and proud of it.