With July down to 9 days, its time to look ahead at August. This month, you are going to try to guess the average wind speed on the summit for the month of August. All entries will need to be in by 11:59 PM, July 31. So, what will be the lowest temperature be recorded on the Daily F6 report for August?
1. All answers must be in whole integers
2. One submission per forum ID
3. There can be no duplicates. If an answer has been taken, the second answerer will be ignored
4. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guesser whose number is numerically lower than the actual answer. In other words, don't go too far hot or you will be left out in the cold
5. Any attempt to alter the wind speed is not allowed
6. Bribing the Night Observer is allowed, but that can not influence the wind
7. All guesses must be submitted here on this forum in proper English by the silent stroke of midnight on July 31
8. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site. It is the only source that will be considered
9. Employees of any organization with "Washington" in its name will be given special consideration and will be allowed to enter.
Good luck everyone!