Good morning everyone. I have decided on the November contest and it will be to guess how much snow the summit receives for the month of November. The person to guess the closest is the winner for the month. Will the summit see an active November with a lot of snow or will the summit be snow starved this year. Here are the quick and simple rules.
1. All answers must be in whole integers
2. One submission per forum ID
3. There can be no duplicates. If an answer has been taken, the second answerer will be ignored
4. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess will be the winner. In other words, don't go too far hot or you will be left out in the cold
5. Any attempt to add snow to the summit via an air drop, snow machine, etc will result in a DQ for the contest.
6. Bribing the Night Observer is allowed, but that can not influence the amount of snow on the summit
7. All guesses must be submitted here on this forum in proper English by the silent stroke of midnight on October 31
8. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site. It is the only source that will be considered
9. Employees of any organization with "Washington" in its name will be given special consideration and will be allowed to enter.
So get your guesses in and lets see if we have a Snovember!