I had an idea & decided to step in for tdb 1977 with a December contest. The contest will be to guess what the total number of minutes of sunshine will be for the month of December. The person to guess the closest without going over will be the winner. Looking forward to your next contest in January tdb 1977.
1. All answers must be in whole integers
2. One submission per forum ID
3. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
4. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess, without going over, according to the F6 report.
5. Any attempt to alter the summit sunshine timeframe will be an automatic disqualification.
6. All guesses must be submitted here on this forum by the end of November 30th.
7. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
8. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
9. Most of all... Have Fun!!!