Greetings and saluations everyone. With January now halfway over, its time to start getting entries in for the February contest. You goal for February is to guess how cold will be on the summit. You are looking for the lowest temperature the summit experiences over the 28 day period. Here are the rules:
1. Entries can have decimal number but only out one digit pass the decimal point
2. One submission per forum ID
3. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
4. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess, without going over, according to the F6 report.
5. Any attempt to alter the summit's temperature is not allowed. Bribing the night observer is allowed - but they cannot influence the temperature readings.
6. All guesses must be submitted here on this forum by the end of January 31st.
7. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
8. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
9. Most of all... Have Fun!!!
May the coldest number win this month! Good luck!