At the suggestion of tdb1977 and seeing as nobody has posted an idea as of yet for the May 2013 contest, I am proposing that the contest be the number of days in May that the low temperature for the day comes in at 32 degrees or colder. All picks must be in by 11:59 pm on Tuesday April 30th.
And in borrowing tdb's rules from previous contests, here they are:
1. One submission per forum ID
2. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
3. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess, without going over, according to the
4. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
5. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
6. Most of all... Have Fun!!!
Good luck everyone