Thanks to Moa for such a great idea on the May contest and also for coming up with the May contest, I'm going to change it up a little bit for June. This month you will need to guess on how many days the high temperature will be above 55 degrees. Rules are pretty much the same as they have been:
1. One submission per forum ID
2. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
3. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess, without going over, according to the
4. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
5. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
6. Most of all... Have Fun!!!
Good luck everyone with contest!