Its time to get the April contest rolling, and I figured what better way to bring the spring season in then to guess how much liquid precipitation will fall on the summit during the month of April. This should be a pretty straight forward contest, so lets get down the details shall we...
1. One submission per forum name
2. No duplicates, so the first to guess the number, owns the number for the month
3. If no one guess the correct amount, the person closest to the guess is considered the winner
4. The F6 report for April is the official source of the precipitation
5. Anyone can enter into the contest, including those that work on the summit
6. Any attempt to add precipitation to the summit, either by ringing out a moist sweatshirt, dumping liquid into the can from a water bottle, etc etc etc.
7. All entries need to be entered by March 31st, at 11:59:59 PM
8. And lastly, have fun!
Good luck everyone