With April's contest being all about the rain, lets add a little bit of light and set May's contest to total minutes of sunshine! That will brighten things up a bit I hope! For the month of May, there are a total of 27,878 minutes of sunshine during the month. Hopefully, there will be lots of sunshine on the summit this coming May.
This month's rules:
1. One submission per ID
2. There cannot be any duplicates. If someone has guessed that number first, they own the number for the month. There are plenty of numbers to choose from
3. If there is no winner, the person closet to the final number will be declared the winner
4. The official number will come from the F6 report for the month of May
5. Anyone can enter the contest, including those that happen to work on the summit (they sure are lucky!)
6. Any attempt to keep the summit clear of clouds so more sunshine can pour down onto the summit is prohibited. This includes setting up some sort of giant fan that is powerful enough to push the clouds away
7. And finally, have fun with this!
All entries need to be in by April 30th, at 11:59 PM. Good luck everyone