As mentioned earlier, I am putting up a special contest. I believe all winter time stats get reset on July 1st. So, with the reset that takes place on that day, I have decided to start a contest to see who can predict the amount of snow that will fall on the summit from July 1st, 2014 to June 30th, 2015! The total will be derived from the F6 report, with a month to month accumulation total being posted. Its a pretty easy contest, just post a big number and hope that number comes close when this contest ends next June. All entries need to be submitted by June 30th of this year. Person closest to the number wins. I'm even going to come up with some kind of prize for the winner of this contest. Not sure what it will be, but I will post what it will be as we get going. Some rules for this contest:
- Only one guess per person
- Only one person can own a number for the year
- Total will be derived from the F6 report
- Anyone can enter this contest, including those that happen to work up there
- Any attempt to add snow to the summit, except for the snow that falls out of the clouds is prohibited. So, it wouldn't be a good idea to try to cart any up and add it to the summit total
- And finally, have fun! This has the making of a great contest.
I think that about covers everything! May the snowiest of winters approach the summit this year!