Good evening everyone! Life has finally gotten back to more normal level of excitement for me, so I have sometime to come up with the November contest. November is a changing month as the plunge into winter begins, so lets get one more contest in on high temps! So, now that we know what the contest is, lets get down to the rules:
1. One submission per forum ID
2. There can be no duplicates. First person to submit a particular number will own that guess.
3. If the proper answer is not selected by anyone, the winner will be the closest guess according to the F6 report.
4. The official source of data is the Daily F6 as published on the Observatory's web site.
5. Anyone & everyone will be allowed to enter.
6. All entries need to be submitted by 10/31/2014 at 11:59 PM
7. Any attempt to manipulate the temperature to make it warm is prohibited, including a heat blanket, a candle burning under the gauge, etc.
8. Most of all... Have Fun!!!
Good luck everyone!