Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: www.seekthepeak.org

Thanks

double posting bonanza!

I would like to thank whomever opened up the hiker pages at seekthepeak.org!

Also!!!

Is it possible to make it so that international people can donate? Most of our family is overseas and they were unable to sponsor us due to the site only allowing for US credit cards...that would be a great help!

Thanks again!

Thanks

I sent Karen an email the other day saying I'd like to email all my sponsors as well. She asked the web folks to turn them back on for us. Might want to copy down all the names/addresses, as I don't know how long they intend on keeping it live.
    Summit Club Member
    Seek the Peak 11
    Seek the Peak 10: Lions Head/Tuckermans Ravine
    Seek the Peak 09: Boot Spur (redux)
    Seek the Peak 08: Huntington Ravine
    Seek the Peak 07: Tuckermans Ravine/Lions Head
    My 48: Washington (07/07, 07/08, 07/09, 09/09, 07/10), Lafayette (08/08, 08/09), Lincoln (08/08, 08/09), Pierce (07/10), Carrigain (09/10), Cannon (10/10), Jackson (11/10), Field (11/10), Tom (01/11)

Thanks

hey there! can we get a status update as to when we can register! i would like to ask for sponsors in lieu of christmas pressies this year

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post
    I sent Karen an email the other day saying I'd like to email all my sponsors as well. She asked the web folks to turn them back on for us. Might want to copy down all the names/addresses, as I don't know how long they intend on keeping it live.
    It was nice to see this pop back up as a reminder to print off the contributers' names for 2008.
    Brad (a 6288 club member)
    http://bradstreet.zenfolio.com Personal Photo sales site
    http://public.fotki.com/bradbradstreet Personal photo web site
    http://public.fotki.com/MWO/saved/2012/ MWO image & video archive site 2006-2012

Thanks

I had a friend trying to sponser me that lives in Belgium and she had problems donating. I called karen and let her know about the problem on saturday. She sent the web master an email. I will let you know if i hear back from her. HHello Robert,

I received a call today from a hiker (copied on this email) who has a donor in Belgium, who is not having any luck sponsoring her via the pledge page. The donor has made the attempt twice, both times it seems to be processing, but she doesn?t get the email thanking her, and her card has not been charged. The donor?s name is An Monserez, hiker is Kendra Garrity.

Please let me know if we can accommodate international donations.

Thank you,

Karen Hemeon

Membership & Events Coordinator
    eres the email she sent me that she sent to the webmaster

Franklin, Pennsylvania & Mexico City, Mexico
    Thanks

Default Thanks

Thank-you to all for making my first of hopefully many "Seek the Peaks" well worth it. The hike was fantastic and was only bettered by all the positive people on the mountain. It is rare that you find such a well coordinated event in such a great place.

Cheers!

Thanks

All set and collected money for STP. I have a planned trial hike on June 4th to see exactly where I am physically. It's been 17 years since I made this climb. Does anyone else want to meet me for the climb?