Thread: ATV ride on the auto road

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default ATV ride on the auto road

I have a funny feeling that I may run into some ATV haters on this site, seeing as how there's a lot of enviornmentalist and liberals, but oh well

We rode up on July 15, got some AWSOME weather! A little hazy but just to not be in the clouds is a godsend as you all know!!!

Here's a few pictures I snapped quick with my cheezy little camera, I'll have much better ones from a real camera in a couple days....

Thanks

more........

Thanks

Default ATV haters?

...a lot of enviornmentalist and liberals...
    Environmentalists and liberals believe that nature is worth preserving; there is very little along the Auto Road that is in a natural state. Asphalt at 6000 feet is still asphalt. Park the three-wheeler, lace up your hiking boots, and step out into the forest. You might just see where environmentalists and liberals are coming from.

Thanks

Looks like a great day and a nice trip. No problems with the ATV's on the road...it's a road that allows ATV's, gotta take advantage!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Talinus
    Environmentalists and liberals believe that nature is worth preserving; there is very little along the Auto Road that is in a natural state. Asphalt at 6000 feet is still asphalt. Park the three-wheeler, lace up your hiking boots, and step out into the forest. You might just see where environmentalists and liberals are coming from.

here's where they come from

if that isn't worth preserving idk what is lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 231MPH
    I have a funny feeling that I may run into some ATV haters on this site, seeing as how there's a lot of enviornmentalist and liberals, but oh well
    An atv on the auto road is no problem, but an atv ripping up the forest floor because the rider thought it'd be cool to leave the atv trail is a big problem, and that's why we don't want them around.

Don't assume that only those on the left are concerned with protecting the forests. If that were the case, there wouldn't be much protected forest land, especially in NH.

Glad you had a nice ride, hope you stayed on the road.

Andrew, nice pictures!