THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN STP 2017!
Mark you calendars for next year July 20-21, 2018. Registration will open on December 1.
As the largest annual fundraiser of the nonprofit Mount Washington Observatory, we invite you to participate and to Seek YOUR Peak... While many hikers will choose the challenge of
summiting Mount Washington, others will opt for alternative mountain treks, a short "nature hike" or even participate as a "virtual hiker."
Please note that in the registration process - the $10 registration fee counts towards your $200 fundraising goal.
Each hiker is asked to raise a minimum of $200 as part of their participation; in turn they are awarded with
fabulous prizes and more!
Reach the minimum early and get in on monthly drawings to win gear. Be one of the first 500 to raise $200 and earn an exclusive Seek the Peak
backpack and T-shirt. Join as a team (eight maximum) to earn special prizes as the top fundraising team or the most spirited team i.e. best costume.
Ultimately the weekend is an incredible gathering of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts who have come together to Seek their Peaks in support of Mount Washington Observatory.
In addition to getting outside and exploring White Mountain trails, the weekend includes:
- Kick-Off Party and Registration at the Weather Discovery
- Observatory Weather Station tours on the summit of Mount Washington
- An Expo featuring premier sponsors Eastern Mountain Sports and Vasque along with several other vendors showcasing and giving away product samples
- The famous After Party including a massive gear giveaway,
dinner and live entertainment
- All while supporting the non-profit Mount Washington Observatory with pledges which in turn will earn you prizes!
Since Seek the Peak was established in 2001, this great event has raised over $1.6 million for the nonprofit Observatory, helping it maintain its famous weather
station on the summit of Mount Washington and continue its important work collecting weather data, performing research, and educating the public about the science of climate and
Grab your pack and join us: Mount Washington is calling!