110 solar panels were installed on the south-facing roof of the Weather Discovery Center and Administrative Offices of Mount Washington Observatory in North Conway, NH in June 2014.
The amount of energy produced by this system can be tracked in real time below, click here for an expanded view.
Note: Snow cover during the month of February is causing the monitoring software to show that the system has a production issue, there are currently no issues with the system.
Mount Washington Observatory would like to thank the following foundations and corporations that made this project possible:
- NH PUC Commercial and Industrial Solar Rebate Program
- Tillotson Fund
- Kendal C. and Anna Ham Charitable Foundation
- NH Electric Co-op Solar Incentive Program
- Gibson Woodbury Foundation
- Robert and Dorothy Goldberg Foundation
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Madelaine Von Weber Trust
- Jane B. Cook 1992 Charitable Trust
- Gilbert Verney Foundation
- Pequawket Foundation
- John Bickford Foundation